Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week End


Cold weather just leaves me so unmotivated! For instance I took these pictures of my outfit on Monday but I haven't posted them because I've been so lazy. Plus I think I have been fighting a cold and Tuesday I just laid around watching the miniseries V from the eighties.

I got this skirt at a thrift store and hemmed it because I'm uncomfortable with anything past my knees and I really love this skirt because I can wear it with so many different color combinations. When I got to work on Monday my friend told me that she's never seen someone who doesn't match look so good and that is the best kind of compliment. I don't like to match and I like wearing unexpected combinations but sometimes I'm unsure if it really looks good so it was nice to hear that.


This watch fob is my Grandma's and she gave it to right before she died last year and I love wearing it and thinking of her. Although it was pretty much hidden all day because I kept my coat on over this outfit because I was so cold all day.

Monday night Natan and I had some friends over for dinner which was fun and they made ice cream (and dark chocolate sorbet for me!) which was really delicious. I'm not even a huge ice cream person but geez it really tastes so much better when it's homemade. I made asperagus risotto which has to be one of my favorite things to eat, so good!

Today Natan and I went to his mom's house for a family get together. I just threw this outfit together but I like it, I got the belt at a garage sale last weekend and this sweater I got from a thrift store a long time ago but for some reason I don't wear it that often.

I had a stick in my show which is why I have my leg up and I'm looking down.


Yesterday my friend Jason came over and we did some screen printing!! I'm so excited to do more but I don't want to post any pictures of what I did because I made presents for my mom and sister.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i like that skirt!

yeah i made eggs in basket yesterday for breakfast b/c i remembered how good it was when we were camping.