Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Thanksgiving was awesome this year. We had lots of family and friends in town and we had lots and lots of food


Including four turkeys! and a ham




Two of the turkeys were deep fried, one was cooked in the oven and one was cooked on the grill. It was all so delicious. This year I made pies! One was apple and the other was apple cranberry. I have never made a pie all by myself before so it was very exciting for me and usually my grandma always made pies for the holidays and my birthdays but this was the first thanksgiving without her so making the pies kept her in my mind all weekend.




Beautiful!

2 comments:

Amy said...

wow i am impressed by your pie making skills! did you make that dough? i can't figure out how to make my own dough

Katharine said...

I didn't make the dough but my aunt told me a recipe to make some, apparently it's just flour and crisco and ice water. I haven't tried that though.