Saturday, December 25, 2010

screen test


I wanted to show the shirt that I made for my self last weekend during the screen printing. This was Jason's design based on a drawing that he had done previously. And this shirt is one that I got at a thrift store and I really love it and wear it a lot but then I washed it with some dark clothes and it got a blue dye stain on the front. So instead of throwing it away I just screen printed over the stain!

I also wasn't planing for the two colors but when I did the first round it came out with some spots missing dye so I went over with the other color because I knew I wouldn't be able to line the screen up perfectly to match the first try

I actually wore this outfit two days in a row. Yesterday was a nice relaxing Christmas Eve. Natan and I went thrift shopping at my new favorite place, Out of the Closet, then we came home and napped and read. I bought this book called "The Working Poor" so I started reading that yesterday and so far it's really good. Then we went to the movies to see Monsters and then out to dinner. We had to stop by a friends house because he is out of town and we picked up his mail and also watched tv there because he has cable (ooooooo cable!).

No comments: