Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Things with pockets

I love pockets and I love dresses and sweaters with pockets and so with this outfit I had double the pockets! Crazy! I had so much space to put things in so of course it was inevitable that I would lose something with so many pockets, which of course I did and it wasn't even mine so I was feeling pretty bad. I must learn that just because I have so many pockets doesn't mean I need to use them all at once.

This dress is from the converse line at target and I got on clearance for only $7! And I just got these boots at a garage sale for only $2, sweet!
Also, two nights ago on Jeopardy there was a category, "things with pockets". How strange. I wonder what Alex keeps in his pockets. Hey wouldn't it be funny to see Alex as an elementary school teacher, he's also such a jerk when people get things wrong, he would make the worst teacher! But it would be funny to see, like "No, I'm sorry 2+2=4. Not 5. Four."

When I was in middle school and high school the dress code was that dresses, skirts and shorts couldn't be shorter then your own arms length on your leg. I still follow this rule, at least for the work environment, on the weekends I go crazy! Because I love short shorts.

I layered this dress over a shirt and it was totally by accident because when I was getting dressed I started out with a different outfit, one that involved this shirt and I quickly decided that I would rather wear this plaid dress but I was in such a hurry that I forgot to take off the shirt. Whoops! But I kind of like it.

No comments: