Saturday, December 04, 2010

Cold enough

I bought this skirt a month ago at the thrift store by my house and I've been waiting for the weather to be nice enough to wear it, it's so cute but really warm and even when I just tried on in my house I couldn't wear it for more then 10 minutes. But Thursday was nice and cool here in South Florida and I was totally pumped to wear my skirt.

It has stayed really nice all weekend and hopefully it doesn't get too hot again because I'm ready to wear boots and scarves!



This weekend is also Art Basel in Miami and it is pretty much happening in my back yard. Last night I went to a party at a gallery and show the band No Age play. They were pretty good, I really like their new album a lot and I was excited to see them. Some people tried to start a mosh pit at the show and I tried to get my friend Meghan to mosh with me but she refused! It was really fun and it was only $10 to get in and there was an open bar AND tacos! Pretty awesome. Also No Age just played here a few months ago and they will be back in January so I think it's pretty cool that they continuously come to South Florida, so many bands never come down here at all so it's nice to see a good band coming back. I will definitely try to see them in Jan.

Here is a video of them from when they played here in April, the sound quality is bad but there are these awesome kids dancing around to the music.
click

No comments: