Saturday, March 19, 2011

Promises

Hi all! I'm still here and I haven't forgotten about my blog, in fact I feel terrible about neglecting it the past two months, especially after hearing from so many people that they missed it! I really appreciated hearing that because sometimes it can feel very self-involved to continually post pictures of yourself so it's nice to have encouragement. And so with that I'm sorry that I just suddenly stopped blogging, this semester in school has really been so overwhelming and much busier than last semester. I've also been looking into making some changes with my blog so I wasn't feeling motivated to post because I wanted to complete that but it will be more time consuming than I thought so I will continue to blog here and I will try to not just drop off like that again.

In other news, I got this awesome new coat from my work thrift store! It was only $8! And it's really not that thick so it's perfect for Florida weather, it also has a secret pocket (not pictured) so it's perfect for sneaks like me.


When Natan saw the coat he asked, "Who are you Lady Bird Johnson?"


I'm also in love with this grey skirt that I got at my work thrift store as well.


And these earrings are from my aunt, she made them! She actually gave them to my mom but I guilted my mom into giving them to me!

No comments: