Monday, March 21, 2011

Some of my favorite skirts

This weekend I didn't do much except a work event and lots of school work. I thought that I would do a post with some of the pictures that I took during my blogging break, because even though I wasn't blogging I always had the intention to blog.

Here is the grey skirt from my last post:


This skirt that I got from Target is another one of my favorites:


The decorations on my blazer, the Oslo one was a gift from a friend, I got the Niagara Falls one a few years when Natan and I went there and I can't remember where I got the Florida.


And another one of my favorite skirts, this one my mom brought back from France for me, she got it at a thrift store there.



It's a little hard to see but I'm wearing my black cat pin on my sweater.

No comments: