Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sewing Skirts and Sweaters

I did some quick sewing projects this weekend. I really enjoy tailoring clothes rather than making things totally from scrath because I always get bored with projects half way though when I do that. So this weekend I finally got around to doing a little hemming and taking in.

I got this skirt at a thrift store a few weeks ago but it was a little long and I just can't wear things that go past my knees, it makes me feel too amish. So I just hemmed it a few inches but not too much because this way I can still wear it to work.


This cardigan was actually part of my secret santa gift from a co-worker but it was too big, I took it in on the arms and in the back and then I added the K!


Every time I wear this skirt I end up styling it really preppy I don't know what it is.


I did some other sewing projects but one will be a gift and it's not done yet and the other was repairing a button on one of Natan's shirts so it wasn't very exciting.

No comments: