Sunday, January 09, 2011

Singin' in gingham


Not really, I mean I wore this outfit yesterday while working on my previous posts about my favorite music from 2010 but I didn't do that much singing, but once I thought of this title I thought it was too good to let go even if it's not true.

Friday I went clothes shopping for the first time in awhile and I walked away with the shirt and sweater from Old Navy. It was great because I actually went with the hope of finding a gingham shirt and a grey sweater and they were both on sale!

I really love button up collar shirts and I've been wearing them a lot more recently, mainly because they are the only long sleeve shirts that I own. But I always wonder; to tuck or not tuck?


I like how they both look, and when I was watching a lot of Dexter I was tucking like crazy because I love Deb and she always tucks. But lately I've been leaning towards not tucking. It's definitely more comfy and yesterday I did wear this untucked all day. It's my relaxed weekend look, It's Saturday and I don't need to tuck anything.* Yeah I really go crazy on the weekends.

*I realize today is Sunday but this is a simulation of what I would have thought yesterday when wearing this outfit.

No comments: