Thursday, March 31, 2011

Here's what I do when I'm not watching tv

I have become such a bum this week, all I want to do is lay on my couch and watch reality television. It's really dangerous because I get sucked into reality shows so quickly and easily, it's pretty much like a disease. I keep trying to justify my laziness because I actually was pretty busy all weekend, I mean I went all the way to St. Pete to see the Avett Brothers in concert and party hard with my friends (actually we may have partied too hard because we almost got into three separate fights but that's a different blog!) and then Monday I went kayaking with my mom and my sister in the Everglades (we saw a manatee!! Pictures coming soon) my life is just so awesome I need a week to recover. Umm yeah. So since I've been laying around I don't have any new outfit pictures but I thought I would share a project I just finished for one of my classes. We has to create a one to two minute digital story about any topic so I did mine about a trip to the park with my sister.


2 comments:

Jay said...

Simple, but very well done!

Amy said...

i am impressed! i have to agree with jason that it's very "this american life" sounding....which is a good thing! haha maybe now you won't hate on them so much.
also i like the sandhill crane pics :-D