Monday, May 11, 2009

Visual Toronto II (Museums)

The Royal Ontario Museum




They had all these coffins for various animals that the Egyptians used, this is a coffin for a baby Egyptian mongoose and bones for a kitten.

Me with, I think, a Mongol warrior suit.


Toy Soldiers, my dad has ones just like this that I played with as a kid.


They had an exhibit on minerals and gems.


The Ontario Science Center


Natan finding his center of gravity.


Me learning about contraception.



They had this camera so you see a close up of your eye, this is my eye.

This is Natan's teeth and tongue.

When you opened up this little door it would simulate a sneeze and shoot out a spray of water on you.


This machine weighed how much of you was made of water. For me (and Natan) it was about 40 liters.


Woah! Is Natan taller than me? No, just one of the many visual illusions they had there.

No comments: