Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mono

I normally hate things that are too matchy-matchy. My favorite thing is really to wear a ridiculous combination of patterns and colors but when I was getting dressed this morning this outfit really appealed to me. I think it's because I was going to the museum to volunteer and I feel like I can't dress too outlandish when I go there so I try to find more respectable outfits. Of course I had to add in my leopard belt for some pattern mixing.

Skirt- Target (on clearance!) Shirt-JCrew (clearance again!!) and shoes are from Target


Tomorrow I'm waking up early and heading to Gainesville and to the Ichetucknee River!

4 comments:

Chloe Dinnerrolly said...

You look good headless!

Katharine said...

Thanks! I was hot and tired when I took these pictures so I was happy to hide my emotions.

megannielsen said...

oooo i love this colour combo! So gorgeous!!!

Katharine said...

Thanks! I was so excited to find that two things I hadn't bought together matched so well.