Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Topped with lace

Once again I have fallen behind on my blogging...school, work, tv, blah blah blah. This is last week of the semester and I'm so ready for a break. In the mean time I have been working on several projects and I have some things lined up for this summer that I'm really excited to work on and I will definitely be sharing things on my blog.

Two weeks I went shopping with my mom and I bought this new hat and new shoes. The hat is slightly silly and I don't think I'll be wearing much in the hot Florida summer but I love it! And it was on clearance at Marshalls for $15, pretty sweet.


I also got these new Sperry Topsiders which I'm also loving and have been wearing non-stop since I bought them. I have a pair of regular brown leather Sperrys and they are one of the most comfortable shoes that I own but I've been wearing them camping and sailing and on all my other out-door activities so I wanted another pair for everyday life.

Red is my constant companion.



I bought this lace top at a thrift store over a year ago and I had only wore over a bathing suit at some point but lately I've been throwing it on over almost everything. It has become a staple in my pre-summer wardrobe. (South Florida's seasons are different) I also wore it last week out to dinner with Natan and a friend. I had spent the entire day inside working on a project for school and so I was more then excited just to get out the house.

While we were walking around Coral Gables we saw this graffiti.

Pretty awesome.

No comments: