Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blueberry picking

I went to Lake Placid this past weekend to visit my sister. On Sunday we went to one of my favorite places in Lake Placid, Henscratch Farms and went blueberry picking!



It was so much fun, but a lot of work because so many people had been picking before us so we really had to search for the ripe ones.


Mmmm but it was worth it they were so delicious that we kept eating them as we picked.


There are chickens running all around the farm and they follow you in the blueberry patch waiting for you to drop some!


We also got some strawberries.

My fruit picking outfit! I got this shirt from my friend Amy in one of our clothing swaps and I can tell I will be wearing it a lot this summer. In fact this was the second time I wore it over the weekend.

And I got a sweet bike at a garage sale up there for only $20!

It's still in Lake Placid until my sister can bring it down to me but I can't wait to ride it.

2 comments:

Jason said...

aw man cool! i need to get a sweet bike for $20!

Amy said...

things i love about this post:
blueberries! i totally bought the first of the season yesterday at the farmer's market
chickens! so cute
clothes i pick out! duh haha
bicycle! you need to spray paint it glitter@!!!