Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I say radical, that's the thing that I say!

I just got home from substitute teaching. It was a pretty good day, it's nice because I worked at a school were my friends Dave and Sarah work. It's nice to have someone to eat lunch with, at other schools I just stay in the classroom. It was a seventh grade class, they were very talkative but mostly well-behaved. They spent most of the time making cracks about each other. One kid told someone that he accidentally gave them diabetes, which I thought was pretty funny. The same kid also made a Sleepaway Camp reference, also hilarious. I'm excited because I think I will be able to work at this school regularly which would be great.

My mom just gave my dog a bath and now she (the dog, not my mom) is running around like crazy and rolling on our kitchen rug.





Yesterday at Marshalls I got this cute new American Eagle dress, only $13 and these awesome Betsy Johnson heart tights! I love them and the dress has pockets which is great.

No comments: