Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Cape Florida

I'm working on a school project and I used some pictures that I took at Cape Florida about a year ago and edited them to use for a website I have to make so I thought I would share the pictures. Cape Florida is one of my favorite places in Miami and every time I visit I love it more and more. It's on Key Biscayne and if you know the right people(Natan or other museum workers!) you can go to the top of the lighthouse!

These pictures are from when I went there with Natan for an end of the year party that the physics department at his school was giving.

Since Natan used to give tours at the park he gave an impromptu tour for his classmates.

I mostly just took pictures since I've been on the tour a few times now :)

I'm pretty happy with the program I was using for editing, it's called pixlr and it's a free online tool for photo editing. I plan to use it more often.

I also have pictures to share of a dress I made with some of the fabric from my score. Hopefully I'll have those up soon!

No comments: