Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Haircut 100

So it's not really my 100th haircut, although it could be, but it's really just the name of this ridiculous 80's band. Anyways I really did get a haircut on Monday.

This was me before:


And after:


I have had my hair this short in the past however this was the biggest change that I've ever had because before I cut my hair in stages. It was funny because the girl who cut my hair was more nervous than I was. Also the first thing she said to me when I sat down was "You have such long beautiful hair!" I was like,"uhhhh not for long"



So far I really like it. It's definitely nice not to have spend so much time on my hair. I timed myself over the weekend and it took my 30 minutes just to wash and brush my hair! That was without blow drying or even styling it in any way. Today it took me ten mins which was pretty great. I have a feeling I won't always be late now.

Here is my outfit for today. I just bought this dress at a thrift store but it was a little too short for work wear so I put my ridiculous lace skirt underneath it. I think I'm still on the fence about if I like it.



Tonight I am going to see John Waters at the Miami book fair. I got to see him in April at Coachella but I'm excited because Natan gets to come with me. Should be fun.

Just for fun here is the video for Haircut 100's song Favorite Shirts (Boy meets Girl). It pretty silly, complete with a saxophone and a rap at the end.

No comments: