Sunday, April 04, 2010

Thursday

My outfit:

I love this skirt. I bought it last week and I have already worn it three times! It goes with everything, it has a high waist, and it has pockets.

My lunch:

It was delicious. I have been eating hard boiled egg sandwiches a lot lately. It's super easy to make and you can add a bunch of different things to liven it up. This was on a pumpernickel bagel with pepper jack cheese and lettuce and tomatoes from my mom's garden.

It was a pretty good day. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

1 comment:

Amy said...

that's funny, lately i've been eating a lot of egg sandwiches too. i usually scramble them and right before serving, i mix in chives, cheddar cheese and tomatoes and pile it on top of a bagel (chocolate chip bagels are best) and it's the most satisfying and easiest dinner ever. for a while before that i was soft boiling eggs and putting them on top of buttered cut up toast bits. yummmm