Thursday, July 01, 2010

Joanna Newsom

I have been listening to this live Joanna Newsom show all day. It's fantastic.
She is so super talented and I also think that she is just adorable. I have loved her since her debut album "The Milk Eyed Mender" and each successive album has just gotten better and better. Her new album "Have One on Me" is amazing. I have to admit that when I first heard that it was a three disc album that was over two hours long I thought it would be really indulgent and hard to get through, but somehow it's the opposite. When I finish listening to it I just want more and usually end up playing it again.
Also, I'm not one to get caught up in celebrity couples, but I do think she and Andy Samberg are really cute together.



Listen to the live show here it's over at the NPR blog and it's well worth it.

No comments: