Thursday, June 25, 2009

Saturday




Wow, I realized I could make collages on picasa! This is going to be so much fun and really make blogging easier and more interesting. I hated Just having a row of pictures. Well these were taken last Saturday somewhere around Fort Lauderdale airport while Laura and I waited for her dad. Those are my new yellow loafers that I found at a thrift store last week and I really love them, they are so comfortable and I really love shoes that are interesting colors. I look forward to making more exciting collages in the future!

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh i like the collage! is picasa like photobucket or flickr where you have to sign in and upload photos? also i have a pair of shoes that look just like, until you said they were loafers. mine look more hippy hemp shoes. but same color and shape!

Katharine said...

Picasa is the google photo app. You download it to your computer and it keeps everything organized and you can also upload them to a picasa web album or your blog. I really like it for organizing my pictures, it's definitely better than the program that comes with windows (I don't even know what it is) and I like that you can upload them online because it's also like backing up your pictures. I love those new shoes, they are really comfortable and I love the color.